Cross-platform video w/out QT

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Sat Nov 17 21:10:17 EST 2007

I thought MPEG could be played on Mac, Windows, and Linux with
existing built-in tools but Rev needed QuickTime. Perhaps I'm wrong
about that.

Here is an interesting blog about the multi-media:
http://www.appleinsider.com/articles/07/10/25/
road_to_mac_os_x_leopard_quicktime_itunes_and_media_features.html

Bill