revFont custom font

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Sat Nov 17 17:25:33 EST 2007

My next app is going to have custom fonts a la revFont.  I am really
excited about this addition to Rev.

If the app is going to be distributed on Mac and Windows, and I'm
searching for just the right font for it, does Rev care if the font
claims to work on this platform or that?  Or will it handle them
seemlessly regardless of their claims if they are ttf?

Or would I need a special version of the font for each platform to
make revFont happy?

I haven't played with this yet, am just now beginning the
experimentation.  My only experience with fonts is to download one
for my own platform and install it.

To me this is one of the coolest features they've added :-)

Shari
--
WlND0WS and MAClNT0SH shareware games
BIackjack GoId