Is there such thing as a univeral abort command

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Nov 17 05:46:53 EST 2007

Hi Mark,

If you set the cantAbort to false (which it is by default) you can
press command-period to stop all runing handlers.

I know, a key is no command, but I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 17-nov-2007, om 6:22 heeft Mark E. Powell het volgende geschreven: