Valentina for RunRev?

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Fri Nov 16 08:59:58 EST 2007

Hi,

I downloaded what I think is the correct package - I received a file
called "v4rev_3_mac.dmg" on my Mac. I installed this, but not really
sure what got installed and what I am supposed to do now?!

Can I now use Valentina via the RunRev database functions? e.g.
Specify Valentina on the Database open call?

Thanks a lot
All the Best
Dave

All the Best