libURLSetFTPStopTime

Dave Cragg dave.cragg at lacscentre.co.uk
Fri Nov 16 04:59:24 EST 2007

On 15 Nov 2007, at 20:53, Sarah Reichelt wrote:
> Yes, it woould be neater if the same connection could be kept open,
> however I have got a workable solution now.

Sarah, I just ran a quick check her using liburlDownloadToFile on a
series of 7 files. The same "control connection" was used for all
downloads. (FTP uses a different connection for the data transfers.)
At the end, after 15 seconds, the FTP QUIT command was issued, and
the connection was closed. This was all as expected.

If you can use libUrlSetLogField to get a log of the transactons, it
might help show what is happening. Send it to me off list if you want.

Cheers
Dave