Revolution stack always on top

paolo mazza paolo.mazza at neol.it
Fri Nov 16 03:48:37 EST 2007

Dear friends,
how can I keep a revolution stack always on top and at the same time have
an application working in background in MACOSX?

In my application, using windowshape I can see the background application.
But, if the user clicks on this application, the finder put on top this
application and it show its menu. How can I prevent this?

I tryed using the   "systemWindow" property  but it is not clear to me how
it works on macosx.

I want the revolution stack always on top, even if the user clicks on an
other application.

Any idea?

Thanks

Paolo

Paolo Mazza
NEOL SRL
Società partecipata da Università di Padova
via N. Tommaseo 84
35131 - Padova (Italy)
Tel 049- 2050147 - Fax 049-7964386
www.neol.it