Windows Display Problems

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Thu Nov 15 13:03:57 EST 2007

Hi,

The stuff I posted was just pseudo code, the real code is as shown
below. The Handlers are in the scripts of the objects, the Progress
Bar Itself and a field.

I call a function which does the sends, this message has an array
that matches the MessageID and the theMessageKind and sends it to the
correct control. All this is working, except on windows it doesn't
update correctly. Neither the field or the progress bar gets changed.

All the Best
Dave