How do I create an Icon View

mfstuart mfstuart at cox.net
Thu Nov 15 12:04:11 EST 2007

Hi Viktoras, anyone...
Thanx for the link, I've checked that out before - subscribed to the
newsletter. That example illustrates the left hand side of the form.

Really what I'm trying to do is the right hand side of the Icons View
display.
On either platform - OSX or WinXP - if you load the Finder or Win Explorer,
you can opt for the Icons View.
On the left hand side are the folders, on the right hand side are the
details of the selected folder, displayed as icons, with an associated name.
This right hand side is what I'm trying to build.

Would someone kindly describe how to do this?

Thanx,
Mark Stuart