Read from file problem

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Wed Nov 14 14:51:33 EST 2007

Dave,

How about something like this. Untested, but the idea is:

Read in the lines as if they are all "cr" delimited. If the first
character of a line is a linefeed, then you just passed a crlf ending
(so just delete the linefeed). For any additional embedded linefeeds,
split them off as new lines.

read from file theXMLFilePathName until cr
put it into tLine
if (char 1 of tLine = linefeed) then delete char 1 of tLine
replace linefeed with cr in tLine
repeat for each line l in tLine
    processLine l
end repeat