(mac) application menu

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Wed Nov 14 07:27:24 EST 2007

Couldn't he just capture shutDownRequest?

on shutDownRequest
    cleanUpStuff
end shutDownRequest

on cleanUpStuff
   # do all your special quit things here
   quit # actually quits when you're done saving or changing or whatever
end cleanUpStuff

or...

on cleanUpStuff
   # do all your special quit things here
   pass shutDownRequest # let's Rev handle the shutDownRequest and
quit as it normally would
end cleanUpStuff

--
WlND0WS and MAClNT0SH shareware games