Of Tiger Stripes and Blue Leopards

Christian Langers christian.langers at education.lu
Wed Nov 14 05:00:40 EST 2007

Before reading my mails I already wrote this :

Hi all,

I don't know if you noticed, but I think there is a difference between
Leo running on an Intel Mac and Leo running on a PPC (in relation to
Revolution):

- on Intel Mac : the REV IDE is light blue ; I think Ken noticed that
it has to do with the pinstripes and I wonder if it is a general
problem fom the fill objetcts with patterns : as I have a stack where
my buttons' backgroundPattern is a .png, these buttons have this blue
feature...

- on PPC Mac : no problem at all, everything is displaying as it
should...

I'm no expert, but there seems to be a difference !

;-)

Christian
from Luxembourg

Well, Ithink this is related to this message, so Mike, you're not
alone ;-)