OSX Leopard incompatibility again

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Sat Nov 10 08:01:54 EST 2007

I haven't personally added any externals of any kind.  All code is
directly from Revolution, excepting a couple of Applescript calls and
a couple of shell() commands.

shell("/sbin/ifconfig en0")

get shell("ln -s" && q(theFile) && q(tAlias))

get shell("rm -rf" && q(pit))

Also, using Applescript to create a desktop alias/shortcut if other
methods fail.

I think that about covers the non-Revolution portion of the code.

Is there anything in the pList file that would make Leopard unhappy?
As I compile with Metacard, my pList file is done manually.  I've
matched it to Rev's so I don't see how it could be unhappy.

--
WlND0WS and MAClNT0SH shareware games
BIackjack GoId