Rev cgi on Win 2K server, anyone ?

jbv jbv.silences at club-internet.fr
Sat Nov 10 05:45:52 EST 2007

Mark,

the version() function returns 2.6.1
so I put revdb.dll into
    C:\cgi-bin\components\global environment\
and the dbmysql.dll driver in the same folder cgi-bin as
the Rev cgi exe.

when using try / catch I get the floowing :

    219,15,8,revOpenDatabase
    223,15,1

and line 15 of my script contains

    get revOpenDatabase("mysql","localhost", etc

I don't know if that means anything to anybody...
btw, is there any errors list available somewhere ?

Meanwhile I've got an answer from runrev support, saying
that from version 2.5 devDB and revXML libs were included
in the engine, at least for Linux... but I don't know if that's
also valid for windows versions...

Thanks,
JB