check if handler exist before using it

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Nov 9 10:32:14 EST 2007

Thierry,

getProp handlerNames
   put the script of the target into myScript
   repeat for each line myLine in myScript
     if word 1 of myLine is "on" then
       put word 2 of myLine && "command" & return after myList
     else if word 1 of myLine is "function" then
       put word 2 of myLine && "function" & return after myList
     else if word 1 of myLine is among the items of "getProp,setProp"
then
       put word 2 of myLine && "property" & return after myList
     end if
   end repeat
   delete last char of myList
   sort lines of myList
   return myList
end handlerNames

Usage:
put the handlernames of group id 1004
if "foo command" is among the lines of the handlernames of this stack
then...

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 9-nov-2007, om 16:21 heeft Thierry het volgende geschreven: