SQLite3 - problems connecting to database

viktoras didziulis viktoras at ekoinf.net
Fri Nov 9 08:46:09 EST 2007

if you are on MS Windows try this fix:
1) delete dbsqlite3.dll and Database_Drivers.txt from ...\My
Documents\My Revolution Studio\Externals\Database Drivers
2) delete dbsqlite3.dll and Database_Drivers.txt from ...\My
Documents\My Revolution Studio\Runtime\Windows\x86-32\Externals\Database
Drivers

You do not need any password for the sqlite to work. If you use relative
paths make sure the defaultfolder is set to the folder where your stack
resides. Connect to the existing database like this
put revOpenDatabase("sqlite",dbPath,,,,) into dbId

and query like that:
get revDataFromQuery(tab,return,dbId, vSQL)

Best wishes
Viktoras