SQLite3 - problems connecting to database

william humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 13:29:44 EST 2007

Hi Lynn
I wish someone had answered your question. I can't find, anymore, the place
on the RunRev website where they show the new password and user name you're
supposed to use in the database query builder when connecting to the newly
integrated SQLite. Presently I can't even get the query builder to say it is
connected no matter what I try.

Bill

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com