stripping style from pasted text...

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Nov 7 11:45:27 EST 2007

Hello Friends,

newbie question here. I have many fields where the user can paste
text. The problem is, I don't want the text to be styled, I want to
paste as plain text. I've added this to a frontscript:

on pasteKey
    if the clipboard is "text" then
        ## Get rid of text styles...
        set the clipboardData["html"] to empty
        set the clipboardData["rtf"] to empty
    end if
    paste
end pasteKey

but so far the text still paste with styles... any clue out there? The
field can contain styles but not the pasted text because, I want to
control how styles are applied to get rid of silly stuff such as

TIA
Andre