Idle handlers and Text files

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Nov 6 19:12:19 EST 2007

Hi Jonathan,

Your brief handler should be correct, but from here I can't see
whether you lock any mesages that prevent the openStack handler from
being sent or whether you have any openStack handler at a lower lever
in the message hierarchy. There must be something in your stack that
causes the problem. The fact that your script works in an otherwise
empty stack but not in the mainstack of your project supports my
suspicion that something is wrong with your mainstack.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 7-nov-2007, om 0:50 heeft Jonathan Scott het volgende geschreven: