use-revolution Digest, Vol 50, Issue 11

Burrton Woodruff burrton at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 18:14:17 EST 2007

Hi Folk,

I've started having problems using the encrypt command with Rev
Enterprise (2.7, 2.8, and 2.9 on the Macintosh running 10.5). The ssl
library isn't found.

This problem occurs in the IDE. This is not a problem with a standalone.

Earlier I was not having this problem. Nor does the problem occur with
the IDE in Windows XP Pro running under VMware Fusion.

Where is the ssl library so I can start using it or help rev discover
it's location.

I very much appreciate whatever thoughts you might have.

Burt Woodruff
RippleSoft Software