Idle handlers and Text files

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Tue Nov 6 10:43:09 EST 2007

I probably did confuse the "startup" message with preOpenStack however,
I put a simple debug message in my preOpenStack handler (which is the
STACK script) and it doesn't ever fire (when running in the IDE).

The last line of your response brings up a question though: Why would
you put a preOpenStack message in the first card instead of the stack
script?  This seems counterintuitive to me.

For what it's worth, I am NOT starting up my stack by double clicking on
it.  I start up the Rev IDE first (w/ GLX2) and then use File->Open
Stack to pick my stack.

Len Morgan