"proof-of-concept" Revolution Online Open Dictionary at revcoders.org

Peter Brigham pmbrig at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 14:49:45 EDT 2007

on Fri, 2 Nov 2007 11:11:16 -0700
Josh Mellicker <josh at dvcreators.net> wrote:

*****
FIXED!

The below stack now adds comments.

http://revcoders.org/resources/revcoders_db_api.rev.zip

By the way...  <snip>
*****

The stack isn't displaying the definitions for me in the field at
center. The SQL query return empty tData. I know zilch about SQL/
database stuff. Is there something I should be doing? I'm using Rev
Studio 2.8.1 build 471, Mac iBook G4, OS 10.4.10.

Also, a cosmetic issue: min width is too wide for me to run this in
the IDE on my machine (display 1024 x 768). I adjusted this (width =
930), but the fields on the right don't adjust for smaller stack size.

The stack looks to be quite useful, if it can be tweaked a bit...

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig/

"I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't
work."                 |
        -- Thomas Alva Edison