Jeanne de Voto cookbook (was Re: ABout the Rev Search Engine (was: Re: Problem with revExecuteSQL - More))

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Fri Nov 2 09:02:13 EDT 2007

Hi Sarah and all,

Actually I have already asked Mark Waddingham to put back the
cookbook (or let me doing it :-) in the next release of Rev.
I would like all of you who know this valuable stuff (that was
shipped until Rev 2.5 AFAIK) to post their feeling about a possible
'come back' on this list.
Then it will be easier to convince Runrev.
And, may be, Jeanne feeling also?
:-)

Le 2 nov. 07 à 12:45, Sarah Reichelt a écrit :

>> In a next version, I think of adding a Wikipedia search and convince
>> Runrev to put back Jeanne de Voto cookbook, so valuable for
>> beginners...
>
> Eric, I agree entirely. The cookbook was brilliant and should have
> been expanded instead of dropped.
>
> Cheers,
> Sarah

Best regards from Paris,