Problem with revExecuteSQL - More

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Thu Nov 1 14:01:26 EDT 2007

Hi,

This works ok with the addition of a line to check for embedded
apostrophes:

put replace(myText,"'","''") into myText

However I now have a another weird problem, I have a field that
represents a file path, in this case the path is:

/Users/Dave/Music/iTunes/iTunes Music/Blank & Jones/Addicted To
Trance (Disc 1)/11 DJs, Fans And Freaks.mp3

However a "if there is a file" fails on this path. When I look I
can't see the & in the file name. I'm guessing it's something to
do with UTF16 vs UTF8 or something, but I'm not sure how to resolve
it. The database I am writing is set to UTF8 which AFAIK is the only
option for SQLite.

Any ideas what how to overcome this problem?

Thanks a lot for all your help
All the Best
Dave