Problem with revExecuteSQL - More

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Thu Nov 1 06:40:52 EDT 2007

I've been using various versions of SQL (Postgres, mySQL, Oracle, etc)
for several years now and the only character I've ever been able to use
to delimit strings is the apostrophe.  As Jan recommended, try that
first and you'll probably see most of your problems go away.  BTW:
having a " inside of ' ' is just fine.  No escaping required.

When you are actually executing the revExecuteSQL command, if you don't
get back an error from rev, the problem is most likely in the SQL so you
should always include that.

len morgan