Solution for closeField problem

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu May 31 23:09:41 EDT 2007

simplsol at aol.com wrote:

> In my original post I said I'd already used "select empty".
> It worked under 2.7.2 from July of last year.
> When we made a new standalone (from the same original Rev stack) using
> 2.8.1, copy and paste ceased to work.

I wonder if this has to do with the changes that were made to keyboard
shortcuts in 2.8.1 rather than a failure of "select empty". I'm not sure
how, but maybe the problem is a copy/paste issue rather than a
closefield one. The deal is, the change was supposed to fix keystroke
issues, not break them (and usually it does fix it.)

> PS Jacque, I can't afford to pay Phil what he's worth, let alone give
> him a raise and I wouldn't dare give him a demotion. Besides you've met
> me, you KNOW he's right about this "normal" thing...

Yeah, you're two of a kind. :) I've met Phil too and he isn't normal
either...he's psychic. He walks up to me out of the blue in an airport,
a total stranger, and says, "are you Jacque Gay?" I'm like...whoa.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com