Delete directory

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu May 31 18:21:09 EDT 2007

Shari wrote:
> It goes thru and deletes all files in the directory before attempting to
> delete the directory.  The file deletions are successful, but the
> directory itself remains stubbornly in existance.

The "delete folder" command will only delete empty folders. You'll need
to remove all the files first. Just put the "delete directory" command
at the end of your handler instead of at the top.

Revolution has a "revDeleteFolder" command that does it all in one line,
whether it contains files or not.

The Rev docs are much more thorough than the old MC docs, so I'd suggest
using the MC transcript dictionary plugin to import all the Rev docs (I
forget where I found that; is it at the IDE Yahoo group?) I rarely
consult the MC docs any more, they're so terse. The above info was from
the Rev docs.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com