On Board Sound -- Midi in Custom Props

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu May 31 14:29:11 EDT 2007

Guten Tag Björnke:

> I visited <http://tactilemedia.com> and did not find any royalty free
> sound collection there. The only one I saw was sold for more then 70
> USD. Can you point the free one out to me?

"Royalty Free" means no licensing required (unlimited use).  Here in the
USA, some stock media requires licensing for specific time periods and/or
the type of use.  The tm|audio package does not have these restrictions.

And yes, the tm|audio sound collection sells for US$79.

If you are looking for free sounds, you can search the Web for 'free sound
effects' and you will find some clips posted online.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, Multimedia & Design