why does focus on fld doesn't focus the field?

Derek Bump list at dreamscapesoftware.com
Thu May 31 10:31:51 EDT 2007

Tiemo,

I'm not sure if I'm understand what you are doing, but the following
should select the line and give the field the focus...

  set the selectedLine of fld "myField" to "1"

      - or -

  set the selectedLine of fld "myField" to (word 2 of the selectedLine
of fld "myField)  -- For purposes of re-selecting the line.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software

Compress photos easily with JPEGCompress
www.dreamscapesoftware.com