AW: All this talk about DataBases - but how to select?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Thu May 31 02:39:09 EDT 2007

Hi Jacqueline,
thanks for sharing your approach. I tested to store the datas in user
properties and load them into arrays and read them with repeat structures up
to 20,000 records. It worked, but not as fast as SQL and the code was not
that nice and compact as with SQL. MARK CARDS I have never thought about to
access my datas. Perhaps a try next time.
Thanks
Tiemo