All this talk about DataBases

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu May 31 00:02:26 EDT 2007

Rob-

> I've followed this thread this far wondering "should I bother to
> mention SDB, considering the underwhelming response it has received
> from the RunRun community?"

Interesting. From my end of things, I think the "underwhelming
response" is probably due to the unavailability of sdb for
downloading. I stopped referring people to sdb once your web site
dried up and disappeared. Best I could say was "well, there used to be
this nice library but now you can't get it anymore..." I actually
wasn't aware that Andre was now hosting the download.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net