Hammering on RunRev's door . . .

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Wed May 30 15:58:42 EDT 2007

I wrote my last posting under this heading for the
benefit of those who might need to run off a
standalone right now, rather than wait for things to
take their time.It was not answering anyone.

and Ian Wood; the fact that something is not clear to
you does not necessarily mean it is unclear to others.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

A Thorn in the flesh is better than a failed Systems Development Life Cycle.