set filename in Applescript from RunRev, OSX

R. Hillen mail at richard-hillen.de
Wed May 30 15:16:45 EDT 2007

Hello list,

in an AS-example of scripting mail.app on Mac OSX I found:

set theAttachment to choose file
make new attachement with properties {file:theAttachment} at after
the last paragraph

I want to choose the file in a Revolution-Script  and use the choosen
FilePath in the AS-Script by replacing "TheAttachement" with the
FilePath:

So I put the AS-script into a field "MyScript" :

make new attachement with properties {file:theAttachment} at after
the last paragraph

and wrote

answer file "what file to attach?"
put it into AttachFileName
replace theAttachment with AttachFileName in field "MyScript"
do field MyScript as Applescript

But it doesn´t work and I suspect, is is because a wrong form of the
filepath.

May you help?

Thank you, Richard.