Checking if a file has copied completly

Ian Wood revlist at azurevision.co.uk
Wed May 30 12:00:01 EDT 2007

If it's on OS X, I'd suggest using a folder action and alerting your
app via AppleScript - this shouldn't trigger until the file is fully
copied.

Otherwise (and if building an AS dictionary is too much of a pain)
I'm not really sure and was wondering myself. Maybe a loop which
watches the file size until it's been constant for a long enough
period? A bit unpredictable, though.

Ian