All this talk about DataBases

Scott Kane scott at cdroo.com
Wed May 30 03:59:48 EDT 2007

From: "Peter Alcibiades" <palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk>

> Guys, if this is such a great feature of Revolution  - and I believe it,
> the description is suggestive, promising, interesting  -  possibly someone
> with
> the good of the platform at heart should consider writing a tutorial and
> example on it?

Dan Shaefer has a fairly good eBook that gets one started.  From there I
think the answer, as it always tends to be, is experience handling Rev.

> Richard speaks with authority and has done the work to prove it.  But
> trying to do it with just this as a guide just looks like hours of
> frustration
> trying to make something work that one has only a sketchy idea of.

While I'd not be at all adverse to seeing some examples people with the kind
of background and experience, Richard, has, I think Dan's book is a good
starting point.

Scott Kane
CD Too - Voice Overs Artist  &Original Game and Royalty Free Multi-Media
Music
"Nothing is as powerful as an idea whose time has come."  Victor Hugo