All this talk about DataBases

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Tue May 29 23:57:55 EDT 2007

Jesse,

In case you don't know. HyperCard was written by a genius in assembly
language. Here I'm going to make an assumption (with all of the known
dangers of doing so), Rev was written by a "good" programmer;
probably in a high or higher level language. Big difference. Then Rev
has to do so much more as well.

Joe Wilkins