Showing off stuff at ED-MEDIA

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Tue May 29 19:38:24 EDT 2007

As alluded to in my previous message, I will be co-presenting a paper and
poster session next month at the annual ED-MEDIA conference, a project of
the Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education.

The thrust of the paper is to persuade educators that not only CAN they go
beyond PowerPoint in creating interactive educational content, but that
they SHOULD, and that Rev is an ideal tool for so doing.

I'm going to try to have CDs for distribution that contain the 30-day demo
products but would also like to be able to have on that CD nice little
showpieces that are either real stunners or good tutorial matter.

If anyone has anything they'd like to have included please contact me
off-list and let me know where I can find your showcase materials.

Kindest thanks,

Judy