Closing substack, closes RunRev and the application

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Tue May 29 17:27:31 EDT 2007

On May 29, 2007, at 2:17 PM, mfstuart wrote:

> Hi all,
> While in edit mode of my application, I opened a substack and added
> a script
> to a button. I saved the application with the File > Save - so far no
> problem. But when I clicked on the substacks X (Close) button, it
> closed the
> complete application and exited Run Rev.
> Can someone explain what I'm doing wrong here?

Mark,

If your mainstack (which becomes the executable when saved as
standalone) has an closeStack handler that issues a quit command,
then any substack that does not have its own closeStack handler would
automatically pass closeStack up to the mainstack, triggering the quit.

Just a guess, but this has happened to me before.

Devin

Devin Asay
Brigham Young University