shell command problem

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Tue May 29 16:37:58 EDT 2007

Hi Thierry,

Yes thanks, it looks like I was forgetting that the shell evals to a
string. I fixed this and now I am not getting the error anymore but
the command is still not executing.

I am getting the intro text that pops up when the iRed command
application runs, you know, (ired Version 2.0  usage: ired -send
etc.) which tells me I am communicating with it but not getting any
result.

Any ideas???

Thanks again,

Tom