Hammering on RunRev's door . . .

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Tue May 29 15:33:24 EDT 2007

Thank you Richard Gaskin for making all extremely
clear.

I would, however, like to make one small point [err .
. . this guy never knows when to shut up :) ]:-

The fact about the post-2.6.1 features being largely
irrelevant to Mac Classic is well-put.

Newcomers to RunRev, at the moment at least, are
unable to build standalones for Mac Classic.

Therefore, I would like to reiterate my suggestion
that RR release 2.6.1 again, at a reduced price,
crippled in such a way that it can build standalones
only for Classic.

This would be a most handsome guesture that would
allow anybody who wished to build for Mac Classic for
a small extra fee.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

A Thorn in the flesh is better than a failed Systems Development Life Cycle.