[ANN] id3libv1.0.0

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Tue May 29 08:42:52 EDT 2007

My guess is exactly that they're trying it on. The list of patents
they have on their page doesn't seem to cover anything to do with
meta-data - it's all to do with audio compression and so-on. ID3 is
actually nothing at all to do with MP3, was developed independently
of MP3, and anyway, if they come after me I'll just throw a spare 1.5
billion dollars at them. :)