[ANN] id3libv1.0.0

Ian Wood revlist at azurevision.co.uk
Tue May 29 07:10:15 EDT 2007

Did they give you the patent number at any time? Otherwise it sounds
suspiciously like someone trying it on. :-(

A quick look through via Google patent search doesn't appear to show
anything covering MP3 ID3 tags themselves, just some of the potential
*uses* of them.

<http://www.google.com/patents?lr=&q=mp3+id3&sa=N&start=0>

Ian