sqlite question

Viktoras Didziulis viktoras at ekoinf.net
Tue May 29 05:23:40 EDT 2007

Hi Peter,

go to http://www.sqlite.org/sqlite.html . At the very end of this page there
are instructions on "using sqlite3 in a shell script". Some time ago I
successfully applied these to query my own sqlite3 databases like this:

on mouseUp
local cSQL
local tmpTab

put "sqlite3 my.db" && quote & field "fSQL" & quote into cSQL
replace return with " " in cSQL
set the itemdelimiter to "|"
set the hideconsolewindows to true
put shell(cSQL) into tmpTab
replace "|" with tab in tmpTab
put tmpTab into fld "fOut" #here the results go into text field with grids

put empty into tmpTab
end mouseUp

All the best!
Viktoras