Trying to control OKI Microline 590 24-pin printer

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue May 29 02:09:09 EDT 2007

On 29/5/07 2:01 AM, "Stephen Barncard" <stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com>
wrote:

Hi Stephen,

> If you need more versatility and performance than MySQL offers, check
> out Valentina. I think they have limited-record trial versions and
> packages for all size projects. http://www.valentina-db.com/

correction:
    we do not limit demo by records, or by table or any other numbers.

* we offer ADKs DEMO as 10 minutes per start

    Valentina can build table with 100K records in about 2-3 seconds
    so 10 min usually is more than enough.

* Valentina Server DEMO

    has NO any limits.
    you can use it nonstop 24*7 until first day of next month.
    Then download newer demo license file and continue for the 0next month.

--
Best regards,

Ruslan Zasukhin
VP Engineering and New Technology