Build for Classic

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Tue May 29 00:54:57 EDT 2007

This has always been one of my personal pet peeves:

software aimed at really young children (think sippy cups and really bad
hand-eye coordination) that requires the latest and greatest hardware.

Like anybody's gonna let their 3-y.o. drooling, inept, sippy-laden child
to "play" on mommy's latest'n'greatest (insert hardware config or choice).

didn't think so...

Judy