[OT] naming one's software package.

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Mon May 28 11:12:14 EDT 2007

I have used Richard Bannister's Mac Os X port of the
HORIZON BBC emulator for quite a long time now. Its
great for keeping one's BBC BASIC up to scratch -
which we all need to do for when the bomb goes off and
we have to go back to steam-driven computers :)

Now, I noticed a completely different program called
HORIZON:

http://lucernesys.com/

this could prove confusing (especially as I was going
to call my next great thing HORIZON - ERR, only
joking).

So . . .

A web search is just plain confusing . . .

Thoughts, abusive comments, and so forth welcome.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

A Thorn in the flesh is better than a failed Systems Development Life Cycle.