sqlite question

Peter Alcibiades palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 28 10:51:05 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I have created an sqlite database with that wonderful tool, sqlitebrowser, and
got my data into it by hacking it into a csv import with regular expressions.
So far so good.

 Now, how do I connect to it from rev?  The revdb commands only seem to work
with Mysql.  Do I have to go out to the shell for everything and pass sqlite
commands to it?  Is there any documentation on this stuff anyplace?

Note that this is Linux, so there is no altsqlite available nor query
builder - this is 2.6.1.

Thanks in advance for any hints, however cryptic,

Peter