Stack version?

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Sat May 26 20:54:53 EDT 2007

Bill,

I use Magic Carpet by Altuit <http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/
MagicCarpetCover/default.htm>, this allows me to work in groups and
maintain previous versions in sane places. Also I usually have a
hidden field called "vers" in the stack that shows the version info
if opened in the IDE.

most of my work is CGI and network related so having a field in a
stack is no issue since the user will never see it.

Andre