Mobile Names

David Bovill david at openpartnership.net
Sat May 26 15:23:08 EDT 2007

On the topic of names of things - I have developed a technique for creating
names that are as mobile as possible - the best form seems to be as follows:

  button "Test" of stack "Mobile"

Seems simple? I wish it was easier to create these names in Rev or am I
missing something - the long names give the file path and the short names
omit the stack bit - deconstructing and reconstructing a name is what i do -
but it is a real pitty that there is no built in way of getting this?

NB - the point of this is that if you copy the folder around  the references
still work.