Filling in PDF forms

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Fri May 25 13:24:04 EDT 2007

Rob Cozens wrote:
> FWIW, the US IRS distributes fill-in tax forms in PDF
> format.  Acrobat Reader allows the reader to fill in the boxes but
> not change any form text.  The completed form(s) can then be saved as
> a separate document.
>
> Rob

The XML below was saved out of a PDF form that I created in Acrobat 7 Pro.
You can also write XML using Rev as long as the field tags corespond to the
field names designated in the PDF form. This XML can be imported into the
fields of the PDF form.

  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
    - <form1>
      - <Test_PDF_file>