AW: best way to define clickable areas with irregular shapes ?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Fri May 25 10:40:38 EDT 2007

Hi Eric, because it's also interesting for me I add a question. Assuming you
have 50 hotspots on the bg image, where 50 different actions have to take
place (e.g. showing another image for each hotspot), how can you address the
different non transparent hotspots on the png? With 50 irregular shapes,
each with another name its no problem, but this way?

JB, what was the problem with the irregular shapes for you?

Thanks Tiemo